REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
THE 39th ANNUAL WOMEN’S 5K RUN & 1 Mile Walk
Maui’s ONLY ALL WOMEN’S EVENT
New Start Time for 2018
SATURDAY MAY 5, 2018
Race proceeds go to The Maui Farm, a community-based nonprofit organization providing farm-based, family-centered programs that teach essential life skills for self-sufficient living. Watch a video about the Maui Farm here.
PACKET PICK-UP: Pick up your number and shirt Friday May 4th from 3:00-6:00 P.M. at Request Music (10 N Market Street in Wailuku) or race day at 6:00 A.M.
RACE LOCATION: Keopuolani Park (Either entrance, next to Maui Arts & Cultural Center on Wahinepio Ave or next to YMCA on Kanaloa Ave)
COST UNTIL MAY 4:
- $25 - 5K RUNNERS ($20 for VIRR Members)
- $20 - 1 MILE WALKERS ($15 for VIRR Members)
- $30 - MOTHER-DAUGHTER (Mother and daughter must start and finish the race together)
- $15 - AGES 15 & UNDER
- $15 - AGES 60 & OVER
COST ON DAY OF RACE (REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 6:00 A.M.):
- $30 - 5K/WALK
- $35 - MOTHER - DAUGHTER (Mother and daughter must start and finish the race together)
Food, refreshments, and giveaways at the award ceremony immediately following the race!
Lots of Giveaways include gift certificates from some of our sponsors.
- AGE GROUPS EVERY 5 YEARS: 13 and under to 70 and up
- MOTHER- DAUGHTER: TOP 3
Sponsored by Valley Isle Road Runners and....
Four Seasons Resort - Maui at Wailea
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
The Mill House
Duke's Beach House
Sarentos on the Beach
Nalu's South Shore Grill