VIRR offers FREE weekly group runs Sundays and Wednesdays!
What can I expect at these runs?
- A friendly group of runners and walkers of all ages and abilities
- Water at the start and finish
- VIRR waivers/release forms
Sunday Morning Runs
When: Every Sunday 6:30am
- Distances, routes, and terrain vary every week
- The distance you run or walk is up to YOU, no pressure
- Runs range from 30 mins to 2 hours, 3 to 13 miles, with the majority of the group running 10+ minute/mile pace, with everything in between, down to sub 7:30 pace
- Contact Malia Crouse for more information/to be added to the group email list
Kihei Wednesday Night Runs
When: Every Wednesday 5:30pm (arrive 10-15 minutes early)
Where: Kihei Aquatic Center Parking Lot
Contact: Jim Lynch
- Come walk or run with us, all ages and abilities are welcome!
- Meet at the Kihei Aquatic Center parking lot
- Distance is 2.4 or 4.1 mile - printed course maps are available
- Contact Jim Lynch for more information/to be added to the group email list